- Length - 120 cm
- Width - 60 cm
- Thickness - 4 mm
- Size of each panel - 1.8 m²
- Per panel weight - 1.7 kg
Installation can be provided upon request. Installation charges will be calculated as per the square meter area to be covered.
Product features and benefits
Shades of concrete are usually combined with cool and industrial interiors. Can interior concrete have a warmer side? Concrete in interiors creates a unique atmosphere. The grey material is a great backdrop for accessories and furniture in bold colours. Combine it with wooden accents to create quite a modern interior where it’s easy to relax after a long day at work.
SPC wall panels are 100% waterproof and safe for human health. They are perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and other residential interiors, as well as commercial spaces.
SPC wall panels have high impact resistance, do not deform, and their solid layer remains intact. SPC wall panels are 4 mm thick, taking up far less surface area than ceramic tiles, but are just as resistant.
Key features of SPC wall panels:
- They are easy to install, perfect for new construction or renovation projects, and can successfully be installed on various surfaces, including ceramic tiles.
- They do not require grouting – thus avoiding areas potentially exposed to mold and mildew.
- They are 100% waterproof.
- Properly installed, they protect the wall from moisture, and can successfully be installed in shower or other areas exposed to potential water contact.
- They are impact resistant – no less than 10J (23.03) [PN-EN 13245-2:2009 / AC: 2010]
- Pleasant to the touch, and much warmer than classic marble.
- They are easy and intuitive to install, without the need for specialized tools or waiting for professional handyman.
- They are clean to install – no dust when cutting as in the case of tiles
- Since the panels are installed using glue, the interior is ready for use more quickly
- They can be cut, shaped, and drilled.
Product Benefits & Certifications
Installation instruction: Click here
Technical datasheet - SPC wall panels by Vilo Home
Declaration of Performace - SPC Wall Panels by Vilo Home
Our panels are manufactured using SPC (Stone Polymer Composite) technology. They are based on a hard composite core, which in turn has been coated with a decorative layer, and protected with a UV-resistant coating. This gives the panel a high resistance to scratches and damage. Thanks to the click design, the installation of the panels is simple and intuitive, and the joints are very subtle and do not require grouting.