Dimensions: Size in millimeters (see the image below)
- Each J-Trim panel is 3.05 meters long.
- The price per panel (meaning the price for 3.05 meter long panel) is AED 65, including TAX.
Product features and benefits:
- This product is a J-shaped finishing trim used to finish the edges of the ceiling.
- They come in matching colors with the ceiling panels available in our collection.
- They come in running meters.
- Each panel is about 3.05 meters long
- We can help you estimate the number of meters that you might need depending on the size of the ceiling wall.
Installation can be provided upon request. Installation charges will be calculated as per the square meter area to be covered.
- Below AED 2500:
- Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah - AED 300
- Dubai - AED 150
- Above AED 2500: Free for all locations within UAE
J-Shaped finishing trim for Infratop Soffit Ceiling panels from VOX
Infratop VOX soffit made of PVC is a convenient and economical alternative to the commonly used wooden and metal soffits.
Infratop VOX soffit system is a practical and problem-free way of finishing the roof in everyday use. It has been designed keeping both functionality and aesthetics in mind.
The J-Shaped finishing trims help you get a neat finish at the edges or ends of the ceiling panels.
- The click system and strong panel rigidity make installation easy, fast, and reliable.
- The product is durable and resistant to different climatic conditions.
- The ceiling panels are easy to clean.
- Resistant to environmental corrosion.
INFRATOP SOFFIT CEILING PANELS ALSO OFFERS Central Joint trims
VOX also offers finishing trims to give you a complete solution. The end trims finish the edges and couplers or the central joint trims to join two pieces together neatly.
Perforations are given to ensure proper ventilation and protection of the roof. In addition, the shape of the perforation holes prevents the entry of insects such as wasps, bees and hornets, etc.
Product Features and benefits at a glance
Please read the instructions before assembling the product. Before starting work, check carefully the purchased goods for manufacturing defects. Remember that the product installed contrary to the instructions is not covered by the warranty
Installation video: Click here
Product video: Click here
Catalog - Click Here